Marketing Associate – National Service
We are looking for a national service person who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social media platforms and conducting market analysis.
Marketing Associate Requirements:
● Passion for marketing
● Minimum of undergraduate degree in Marketing or Communications
● Digital marketing and online community building experience
● Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Outstanding multitasking and time management abilities
● Data-driven and highly analytical.
● Proficiency with Google Analytics and social media analytics
Under the supervision of our staff, the Marketing Associate will be
● Implementing SEO best practices
● Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas
● Creating content for social media marketing and email campaigns
● Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
● Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
● Researching and evaluating competitor/industry marketing and digital content
● Maintaining a marketing database of qualified leads
Interested? Send an email to [email protected] with the following by 21st June, 2019:
1. Subject: Marketing Associate
2. Why are you interested in this position?
3. Attach a copy of your resume/CV