Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a great PHP developer who is proficient with the Laravel framework. You’ll be responsible for the further development of our core web application. You should be a strong team player who does not shy away from challenges and can work with a very diverse team (accountants, finance analyst, engineers, etc).
Industry: Internet Software, Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Previous active working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for minimum 3 years.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework.
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Authentication and App Security
- Writing test with PHP Unit
- MySQL Database profiling and query optimization.
- Lead the web application development life cycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Develop and maintain the Backend.
- Expose API s for Mobile Interaction.
- Minimal UI functionality implementation: Design the UI with HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/JQuery.
- Minimal UI functionality implementation UI: Form Data Saving to the Backend.
- Minimal UI functionality implementation UI: Data Display and Rendering from the Backend.
- Minimal UI functionality implementation: Be our technical guide in making business decisions.
- Manage the technical team as it grows.
How to Get Hired:
- Apply by sending your CV and Cover letter using the Subject Full Stack Developer to: [email protected]
- Interviews will be conducted; be prepared to do some sample projects.
- The last standing gladiator will be hired