Graduate Intern – Marketing
We are a young team passionate about making accounting simpler, easier and accessible for Ghana’s promising and growing businesses. We are helping SMEs grow their businesses by managing their accounting and finance back offices through the provision of low cost accounting-as-a-service solutions using software and on-site support to enable them build robust financial profiles while reducing cost and ensuring accessibility. What drives us is a firm belief in using technology to make accounting simpler and accessible for SMEs no matter where they are.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a graduand (pre-national service) intern, an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing. Your work wil include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social media platforms and conducting market analysis.
Marketing Intern Requirements:
- Passion for marketing
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing or Communications
- Digital marketing and online community building experience
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multitasking and time management abilities
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and social media analytics
*Candidates must have at least 3 months free period for the internship before the start of National Service and will be considered for a national service position after the internship.
Under the supervision of our staff, the Marketing Intern will be
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas
- Creating content for social media marketing and email campaigns
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Researching and evaluating competitor/industry marketing and digital content
- Maintaining a marketing database of qualified leads
Interested? Send an email to [email protected] with the following by May 16 2019:
- Subject: Marketing Intern
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Attach a copy of your resume/CV