Graduate Intern – Customer Success
We are a young team passionate about making accounting simpler, easier and accessible for Ghana’s promising and growing businesses. We are helping SMEs grow their businesses by managing their accounting and finance back offices through the provision of low cost accounting-as-a-service solutions using software and on-site support to enable them build robust financial profiles while reducing cost and ensuring accessibility. What drives us is a firm belief in using technology to make accounting simpler and accessible for SMEs no matter where they are.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a graduand (pre-national service) intern who is technically savvy and possesses a strong drive for results.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software.
Customer Success Intern Requirements:
- Communications or Marketing Degree
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Excellent multitasking ability and interpersonal skills
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Experience in document creation
- Willingness to take initiative — We’re looking for candidates who are creative and curious, and are willing to throw out new ideas or suggestions on how to improve
*Candidates must have at least 3 months free period for the internship before the start of National Service and will be considered for a national service position after the internship.
Under the supervision of our staff, the Customer Success Intern will be
- Creating and running surveys on clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking
- Implementing customer success programmes
- Developing and publishing case studies on clients
- Maintain an up-to-date client database
- Improving customer experience, and handling requests and complaints
- The trusted partner and voice for the customer
Interested? Send an email to [email protected] with the following by May 16 2019:
- Subject: Customer Success Intern
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Attach a copy of your resume/CV