Become one of our in-demand professionals
Submission of online applications
Fill and submit your application with honest and best responses of yourself.
Interview by expert panel
Selected applications are vetted by our team of experts to assess the suitability of the applicant as an associate
Credentials & Background check
Our team conducts a verification of the application's credentials as well as a background check.
Selection & Onboarding
Successful applicants are notified and onboarding processes start immediately
What do we look for in our Associates?
Associates are top notch accounting, finance and tax professionals with domain expertise who are matched with our clients to provide them bespoke solutions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Exceptional accounting, tax and finance skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- Timely, consistent follow-up
- Enthusiasm and respect for clients, other Associates, and the Built team
What does being an Associate mean?
Apart from your (extra) income, you become a part of an exclusive network of professionals powering the finance and accounting back offices of Ghana's promising and growing businesses.
- We market you to our clients with no efforts from you
- Work with only clients whose needs match your skillsets
- You get to work up to your availability
- Learn from our regular webinars, newsletters as well as training
When and Where Do Associates Work?
Tell us about your general availability and we will give you work that fits into that schedule. Moreover, depending on the nature of work, you may work from your homes, offices, onsite or even freely at one of the following places:
- Workshed Africa
- Our offices at the Accra Digital Centre
- And we are adding more working spaces