We are a young team passionate about making accounting simpler, easier and accessible for Ghana’s promising and growing businesses. We are helping SMEs grow their businesses by managing their accounting and finance back offices and what drives us is a firm belief in using technology to make accounting simpler and accessible for SMEs no matter where they are.
The Built Associate Program is aimed at leveraging the gig economy in conjunction with technology to offer bookkeeping and accounting services to growing businesses in a cost effective manner.
With a network of chartered accountants, bookkeepers, tax consultants and finance analysts across Ghana, we deliver tailor-made solutions to growing businesses. These are professionals who are passionate about working with small to medium enterprises to generate positive results.
All candidates go through a rigorous vetting process, and after their credentials have been verified, they become Associates. When a growing business needs accounting, tax and finance back office support, their needs are assessed and then matched with an Associate(s) with the domain expertise and experience to help them.
About the role
Your role will be that of Associate Care Specialist and you will report to the COO. This is a 3 months’ paid internship position leading to a full time position upon satisfactory performance.
You will assist Built in achieving its goal of expanding its associate and clientele base, and manage existing associates and clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing
- A proven ability to define a vision and inspire a team to work towards the vision
- A special gift for maintaining positive and productive relationships with colleagues while being highly demanding of them and keeping them accountable
- Experience in product management is a strong asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work long hours when required to get the job the done
- Passion for private sector solutions to systemic economic development problems, in particular those related to financial inclusion and technology based innovation
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial character – someone who is passionate, resourceful, takes initiative and thrives in ambiguity, and will prioritize our vision above all else.
Finally, as a growing business, we are generally looking for someone who will, like us, enjoy the thrill and the scrappiness of building a business from the ground up.
If you are interested in coming on this journey with us, do send your application (CV and motivational letter) to [email protected]
Do well to spread the word and you just may help us find the one!